ver⋅bose   /vərˈboʊs/
–adjective characterized by the use of many or too many words; wordy

mo⋅rose   /məˈroʊs/
–adjective 1. gloomily or sullenly ill-humored, as a person or mood. 2. characterized by or expressing gloom.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Highs and lows, Portland and I are in love.


"All the pretty girls go to the city. Don't they don't they do my love. Oh, it's something to see they're so pretty. High heel shoes, low neck sweaters, acting so tough."

The Office was all hyped up tonight, but the big ol' wedding episode was kind of ho-hum. Whatevs.

Boys on the brain, what else is new?

I'll more likely than not get a free tattoo this weekend. It will be a surprise (For you, not for me. That would be weird.)

Thinking about being the Ghost of O.D.B. for Halloween.

Had two VooDoo Doughnuts for breakfast, shame on me! It's so disappointing how surly the counterpeople are there.

Came home from work tonight with: a frozen pizza, hot cheetos and ice cream to: three new netflix and a new magazine. Plus I bought a magazine this morning. Do you have to guess what I've been doing all night? That's right. Living like a middle aged women, that's what.

I am in desperate need of more dancing this weekend. I wish any and/or all of my dancing buddies were here. But alas, none of them are!

I bought this fabulous sunshine yellow nail polish yesterday for two bucks. Consequently my nails are currently yellow.

There are three tattoo artists sleeping downstairs. They all lurve Ella. She loves 'em back, I'm thinkin'.

I'm thinking about making everyone individualized "coffee table books" for christmas. But now that I told you that you might expect one, and that's a lot of pressure.

I live for sunshine. Odd for a ginger, I know.

I'm going to make a style journal. It's gonna be awesome.

I can't believe I haven't brought this up yet, since it's been on repeat for just about ever now. But that's ok, because as it stands it's perfect timing for my life in this moment.


I sure wish I was asleep. I'm going to give it the old college try.

Goodnight.
Sally "The Hostess with the Mostest" Mulligan

No comments: