ver⋅bose   /vərˈboʊs/
–adjective characterized by the use of many or too many words; wordy

mo⋅rose   /məˈroʊs/
–adjective 1. gloomily or sullenly ill-humored, as a person or mood. 2. characterized by or expressing gloom.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

LIVE THROUGH THIS

Photobucket

"Live through this and you won't look back
Live through this and you won't look back
Live through this and you won't look back

There's one thing I have to say so I'll be brave
You were what I wanted
I gave what I gave
I'm not sorry I met you
I'm not sorry it's over
I'm not sorry there's nothing to save
I'm not sorry there's nothing to save"
-Stars

sure it's about a break-up, but it's still oddly fitting. less than three weeks as:
a resident of alameda
a resident of california
a person living alone
an employed person
a person who lives only for themself (and sometimes this one)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Derya said...

woman! you're ex-lover is dead is seriously my all-time fave song, and i NEVER pick faves. kudos to you.