ver⋅bose   /vərˈboʊs/
–adjective characterized by the use of many or too many words; wordy

mo⋅rose   /məˈroʊs/
–adjective 1. gloomily or sullenly ill-humored, as a person or mood. 2. characterized by or expressing gloom.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

forgetful franny

i managed to completely forget that i signed up for a listography account. so it was fun reading my info from 5 or so months ago. i will probably go update it tomorrow. are you list fans? sign up at listography and we can lurk each other.

a list of quotes from that time period = AMAZING!
"we're vampires too... for cheese!"

"kara! you're fucking driving like fucking tupac in vegas!"

(me, at work, gesturing to a "wedding ring" my buddy had let me try on that weekend and forgot to take back) "hey, hubby, lose something?"
(in front of customers)"oh! i need that back! my wife would be soooo mad if she knew i wasn't wearing that!" (the customers are weirded out. little do they know, he's not even married.)

"hey, spit on anyone today?" (there's a story there...)

"we're making rock n' roll history here! act accordingly!"

if i don't have my notebook to scribble these down in, i text them to myself. i don't like forgetting.

No comments: