ver⋅bose   /vərˈboʊs/
–adjective characterized by the use of many or too many words; wordy

mo⋅rose   /məˈroʊs/
–adjective 1. gloomily or sullenly ill-humored, as a person or mood. 2. characterized by or expressing gloom.

Monday, March 23, 2009

postsecret postcard of the week

Photobucket
to which someone replied:
"Art doesn't have to be on a canvas or in a museum. I think you make art by being exactly who you are."

both lovely sentiments!
i feel like this sometimes, though i mostly feel my "art" isn't really ART at all, but merely a poor facsimile of what i think art should be. i wonder when i will be exposed for the uninspired poseur that i really am.

2 comments:

mamagramma said...

you are definitely no poseur..you are artsy-fartsy personified.

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!

i need you to inspire me to keep posting on mine!

and jessie rose should have one of these so i can stalk her as well and get my 'jessie photos' fix...

ShaLala said...

haha i feel that!!!

hot tatoo artist?? gimme gimme!!

i work at 11Inc in SanFran - Ad Agency ... TOO cool for school

than you for reading my blog.. i totally clicked on your ads!!!