ver⋅bose   /vərˈboʊs/
–adjective characterized by the use of many or too many words; wordy

mo⋅rose   /məˈroʊs/
–adjective 1. gloomily or sullenly ill-humored, as a person or mood. 2. characterized by or expressing gloom.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

lomography saves lives!

or at least my will to shoot!
i shed TEARS the day i found out polaroid was putting the kebosh on instant film. yup. cried. polaroid pictures make me happy like nothing else. i got my diana and things were looking up! but, there was still a part of me longing for polaroids... then, i saw this little guy. not too pricey, but too much to spend in my opinion. i mean, my polaroid camera cost $35 new! i couldn't afford a new camera anyhow...
the search continued.
my friends and i have even said that a polaroid version of diana would be AMAZE. the be-all, end-all, even. i love my diana, but getting 120 film developed takes me forever.
i checked my e-mail this morning and BAM! there it was!
the diana + instant back!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
let the penny pinching commence!

No comments: