ver⋅bose   /vərˈboʊs/
–adjective characterized by the use of many or too many words; wordy

mo⋅rose   /məˈroʊs/
–adjective 1. gloomily or sullenly ill-humored, as a person or mood. 2. characterized by or expressing gloom.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

this is totes gonna happen

Photobucket

i am documenting "my social experiment" on here so that i will actually get my shit together and do it. i am kind of obsessed with the idea of love, including other people's perception of it. obsessed enough to try to find out what total strangers and all my (non-lazy) friends define love as. so, i decided i am going to buy a ton of postcards, stamp them and address them to myself, with the words LOVE IS written on them. i will ask people to fill them out (anonymously) with their own perception of love and send them back to me. i will probably post them on a seperate site somewhere.
what do you guys think?

1 comment:

Jazz Elise said...

I promised I would take part in it. I will.