ver⋅bose   /vərˈboʊs/
–adjective characterized by the use of many or too many words; wordy

mo⋅rose   /məˈroʊs/
–adjective 1. gloomily or sullenly ill-humored, as a person or mood. 2. characterized by or expressing gloom.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

narcissus


this being my first post, it seemed like the perfect time to introduce myself. my name is sally. in typical sally fashion, here is a list:
i am 23.
i am irish, norwegian and portugeuse.
i have a dog. her name is ella and i decided she is a chihuahua/papillion mix.
i am kind of obsessed with owls, feathers, lists, quotes, amalgomations, polaroids and cheese.
i want to travel the world and see everything and know everything and meet everyone, so i am always watching.
i do things without thinking... a lot. allow me to apologize in advance.
i prefer the european spelling of grey. i think that says a lot about me.
i like movies too much to get into it right now.
i would rather write a letter than send an e-mail.
most likely, i will be writing about the random things that happen to me. there are many.

nice to meet you!

2 comments:

Laney said...

yay! you have a blog too. maybe your blog and my blog can be friends!

SallyShiner said...

they should make blog babies!