ver⋅bose   /vərˈboʊs/
–adjective characterized by the use of many or too many words; wordy

mo⋅rose   /məˈroʊs/
–adjective 1. gloomily or sullenly ill-humored, as a person or mood. 2. characterized by or expressing gloom.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Cross to Bear

i think i am going to start opening with the line "i'm an insomniac" when i meet people.
if this calls for elaboration, i will explain that i take sleep where i can get it and usually "sleep in," at least by my mom's standards. this means don't call or text me at the ass crack of dawn (you know, before 11?)
"sally, why don't you just turn our phone off" you may want to ask me. well, shut up. i have my reasons, man. sometimes i do put my phone on silent or alarm only and sometimes i don't. so suck on that and quit wanting to talk to me that early.

(despite my best effort to sound like a grumpy old lady, i am in a good mood today. i get to hang out with my mom and go shopping!)

No comments: